FOR PROFIT/ NOT FOR PROFIT FUNDRAISING AND PROCUREMENT
Service our clients by securing governmental procurement at the local, state and federal levels of government and within their agencies and:
- Identify opportunities for clients to secure private investment from high net-worth investors, venture capital funding and secure client placements into private investment vehicles.
- Design fundraising and gift giving campaigns for not for profit organizations. \
- Coordinate and develop traditional as well as multimedia fundraising events for non profit organizations.
- Develop proformas that outline the financials of projects for the review of potential funders or investors; to complete investment packages for business projects to include tech startups, real-estate development, road building, the building of renewable energy plants, manufacturing, secure funding to implement the goals of broad the comprehensive plans of government and industry.
- Assist non profits with the development of strategic fundraising and procurement plans, to represent their interest within governmental entities seeking partnerships with non governmental organizations; and / or securing the funding needed to allow that organization to carry out its programs and services deemed as critical to the community and state.
- Develop and maintain targeted fundraising databases to reduce failure rates.
- For political campaigns, provide the infrastructure, information, platform interactions and outreach mechanisms needed to secure the campaign funding required to compete in todays political environment.